Saturday, November 7, 2020

Goodbye House of Donas

So there's a bit of bad news for us donut loving expats and locals here in Cordoba City. A few days ago, House of Donas posted on Instagram that Friday and Saturday (November 6 and 7) were the last days customers could order some of their delicious donuts.


Obviously, I was upset because the hubs and I love their donuts. But we couldn't let House of Donas leave without ordering from them one last time, which we did.

House of Donas in Cordoba, Argentina

So here are some of the tasty flavors that we got, which included blueberry, jelly, lemon glazed, cinnamon, pink, and of course, my favorite, the Boston Cream donuts.

House of Donas in Cordoba, Argentina
House of Donas in Cordoba, Argentina

House of Donas might be gone for now, but fortunately, there is a silver lining as they've told me that they might return for special events. I'm assuming they were referring to things like Mother's Day or Valentine's Day. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that like the Terminator, they'll be back!


In the meantime, there's another donut shop called Gregory's Donuts in Nueva Cordoba that offers a variety of flavors, and we're look forward to trying them out in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment