We've been around for two Argentine presidents and the only constant thing we've seen is the country's financial crisis getting worse.
Things have gotten pricier between 2013 and 2016 (sorry, I don't have the prices for 2012).
- On December 31st, 2012, the cost of one US Dollar in Argentine pesos was: 4.90
- On December 31st, 2013, the cost of one US Dollar in Argentine pesos was: 6.51
- On July 29th, 2014, the cost of one US dollar in Argentine pesos was: 8.19
- On December 24th, 2015, the cost of one US Dollar in Argentine pesos was: 12.97
- On June 19th, 2016, the cost of one US Dollar in Argentine pesos was: 13.89
These are some of the products that are already available. Bacon and Pepperidge Farm Goldfish snacks aren't easy to find. Snickers and Skittles are easier to get. The most notable addition we've seen in 2016 is coleslaw.
Translation: Leave Obama! We're against the impunities of yesterday and today. No to the adjustment of Macri.
|Translation: The LGBT thing is so popular that everyone is using it.|