Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires is Lit... Here's Why

I've written tons about my various trips to Buenos Aires over the last six years. My visits have always included the area known as Puerto Madero, where the Puente de la Mujer or Women's Bridge is located. It's a beautiful area to take photos in during the day, but it's even better at night.
I went full-on unicorn in this photo.
The ARA Sarmiento Frigate Ship is lit!
Puente De La Mujer (Women's Bridge)

Things tend to slow down quite a bit once the sun goes down, but not in Puerto Madero. Tourists and locals frequent this area to snap photos, go on dates, or just hang out with friends. 
Taking a stroll through this port is an unforgettable experience you hope will never end.
Best of all, there are various restaurants nearby in case you get hungry. The ones that obviously stick out for us are Johnny B. Good and T.G.I.F. 
You didn't think we'd miss out on a chance to eat at T.G.I.F., did you?

Guess who's ready for Happy Hour?
I'm ready to dig in.
Someone's not happy with their mash
As a writer who loves to travel, Puerto Madero offers three things I love a lot: beauty, water and food! If I lived in B.A., this would be where I would come to if I had writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment